To highlight the design, craftsmanship and attitude of its leather jackets, AllSaints presents a preview of an on-going series of global events under the banner, The Biker Project. Exhibited as a 50-piece installation, The Biker Project (Series 1) features cutting-edge, one-of-a-kind designs and a short film focusing on AllSaints’ commitment to quality English craftsmanship.
Ishida Leather Biker Jacket
Oracle Leather Biker Jacket
The installation, which is currently on show at AllSaints’ Earlham Street store in London’s Covent Garden, acts as a preview to a forthcoming global event which will see the brand’s appetite for creative disruption taken to new levels.
Creative Director Wil Beedle comments, “The leather jacket has always epitomised freedom and rebellion through exquisite craftsmanship – all things that are key to the spirit of AllSaints. And when you consider the tribal nature of bikers, you’re dealing with a culture that by its very essence sets out to express disruption.”
Originally opening in 1998 Earlham Street is AllSaints’ longest running retail space and now doubles up as an experimental hub in which to explore the brand’s key values: independent thinking and creative innovation. Regular events, exhibitions and performances will see fashion, art and retail experiences converge while feeding and inspiring AllSaints’ ever-growing global community.
The Biker Project is open to the general public from 26.03.13 at the AllSaints Earlham Street store in Covent Garden.
Please find this weeks Top 5 best sellers and the TOPMAN 50% off SALE!
1) White Pattern High Roll T-Shirt, £15 (Was £20)
2) Grey Leaf Palms Roll Up T-Shirt, £10 (was £18)
3) Teal Vertical Pattern Jumper, £17
4) Navy and Grey Patterned Wallet, £5 (was £10)
5) Juan Suede Low Chelsea Boots, £40
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS AT ALLSAINTS
AllSaints is offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on ALL orders for a limited time only! All you need to do is select ‘standard delivery’ at the checkout page and for all international orders shipping will be completely free.
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
WOMEN >> THE HARPER LEATHER: CONTRAST IS KEY
The beautiful Mollie King from The Saturdays was seen wearing the AllSaints Harper Leather Biker Jacket (£398.00) while shopping in AllSaints’ flagship Regent Street store. Made from 100% garment washed calf skin leather, this fully lined jacket features a soft lemon body with contrast chalk at the sleeves, collar, epaulettes, belt and pocket flaps.
AllSaints Harper Leather Biker Jacket (£398.00)
MEN >> TAILORED FOR SPRING: NEW ARRIVALS
Made from an Italian wool blend yarn with contrast black wool Ottoman peak lapels, the AllSaints Harumi Jacket (£250.00) is a stylish update to any spring wardrobe. Detailed with AllSaints real horn buttons, a self-fabric collar tab and working cuffs, this style uses basting stitching on the shoulders, back vent and cuffs with 4 layers of internal structuring, horsehair and canvas foam to add support.
AllSaints Harumi Jacket (£250.00)
Our best picks from the new All Saints range:
The AllSaints Neely Dress (£165) contours the body for a seductive and clean silhouette. This luxury piece is constructed using engineered panelling and bodycon lace to suite any shape and size. Soft to the hand, team this beautiful dress with the AllSaints 100% leather Widow Buckle Boot (£225) for a rustic, edgy look.
Neely Dress £165
Widow Buckle Boot
Widow Buckle Boot £225
The AllSaints Hampstead Coat (£350) is the perfect menswear cover up for the season. Made from the finest British wool / cashmere blend cloth, this double breasted, peak lapel coat is fully lined with featured tailoring details on the collar. Team with the AllSaints Tonic Scoop T-Shirt (£25) in optic white and the AllSaints Byron Cigarette Jeans (£75) for a smart yet snappy look.
Hampstead Coat £350
AllSaints Tonic Scoop:
Tonic Scoop £25
AllSaints Byron Cigarette Jeans:
Byron Cigarette Jeans £75
Its an understatement to say that here are ChinoTuesdays, we love Chinos! and it wouldn’t be a fashion post without a pair of Chinos….
So we have gone for the ROCHA.JOHN ROCHA Designer dark orange straight leg chinos on offer from Debenhams
Designer dark orange straight leg chinos – £40
However we also want to provide you with our pick of whats HOTT for Him:
1. Black Bomb Speaker: This black bomb speaker from Skinny Dip can be attached to your keyring so that you can carry it around with you wherever you go for instant mini speakers with a great sound.
Black bomb speaker
2. App Wheel: The appWheel uses your smart phone or media device together with any driving app to create an unbelievable driving experience. Simply slot your hand held device into the appWheel, select your game and the wheel will maximise your racing experience, allowing precise in-game control and realistic steering simulation. Its ergonomic design allows the user to use screen-based game buttons as well and the main device control button. The appWheels patent pending universal cage means that it works with both Apple and Android handsets. There is huge variety of driving apps available to download and the appWheel is compatible with them all. However, the games that utilise the accelerometer of the iPhone or iPod Touch will work best with the wheel.
3. BaByliss 10 in 1 Titanium grooming system: This 10-in-1 Titanium Grooming System is a professional grade rechargeable trimmer with titanium blade technology and 5 interchangeable cutting heads for use on the face and body, ensuring precision grooming wherever you need it.
BaByliss 10 in 1 Titanium grooming system
Next weeks post will be on Gifts for Her!
It is with great pleasure that ChinoTuesdays introduce the all new Power Ranger Chino Lunge!
This picture was created by and sent in from TradeDoubler not only a market leader in the Affiliate Marketing world but a trend setter amongst the fashion world too!
Take it away guys and girls………..
TradeDoubler Chino Lunge
We expect this crazy to really take off, so when you and your friends don your array of colourful Chinos get those pics sent in to @ChinoTuesdays
Love as always,
Thank you to everyone who has participated in a Chino Tuesdays in the past year.
We hope to see many more Chino loving fans in the coming years, Tweet your pictures to @ChinoTuesdays and get on the Great Wall of Chino