That’s right you lovely bunch of shopaholics! the on-line retailers are already on sale!
Chinos from Debenhams:
Chinos from Topman:
Top Chinos at Trendy Golf:
House of Fraser love Chinos:
It is fair to say that the ChinoTuesday site has been lacking a little recently but I’m happy to announce that its back for good! just in time for Christmas 🙂
And I’m rocking my Chinos today in support of the movement! Lets bring Chinos back to the forefront of Fashion!!!
Here is my best pick from Topman priced at a reasonable £24!
Our best picks from the new All Saints range:
The AllSaints Neely Dress (£165) contours the body for a seductive and clean silhouette. This luxury piece is constructed using engineered panelling and bodycon lace to suite any shape and size. Soft to the hand, team this beautiful dress with the AllSaints 100% leather Widow Buckle Boot (£225) for a rustic, edgy look.
The AllSaints Hampstead Coat (£350) is the perfect menswear cover up for the season. Made from the finest British wool / cashmere blend cloth, this double breasted, peak lapel coat is fully lined with featured tailoring details on the collar. Team with the AllSaints Tonic Scoop T-Shirt (£25) in optic white and the AllSaints Byron Cigarette Jeans (£75) for a smart yet snappy look.
Its an understatement to say that here are ChinoTuesdays, we love Chinos! and it wouldn’t be a fashion post without a pair of Chinos….
So we have gone for the ROCHA.JOHN ROCHA Designer dark orange straight leg chinos on offer from Debenhams
However we also want to provide you with our pick of whats HOTT for Him:
1. Black Bomb Speaker: This black bomb speaker from Skinny Dip can be attached to your keyring so that you can carry it around with you wherever you go for instant mini speakers with a great sound.
2. App Wheel: The appWheel uses your smart phone or media device together with any driving app to create an unbelievable driving experience. Simply slot your hand held device into the appWheel, select your game and the wheel will maximise your racing experience, allowing precise in-game control and realistic steering simulation. Its ergonomic design allows the user to use screen-based game buttons as well and the main device control button. The appWheels patent pending universal cage means that it works with both Apple and Android handsets. There is huge variety of driving apps available to download and the appWheel is compatible with them all. However, the games that utilise the accelerometer of the iPhone or iPod Touch will work best with the wheel.
3. BaByliss 10 in 1 Titanium grooming system: This 10-in-1 Titanium Grooming System is a professional grade rechargeable trimmer with titanium blade technology and 5 interchangeable cutting heads for use on the face and body, ensuring precision grooming wherever you need it.
Next weeks post will be on Gifts for Her!
One week left till Christmas, stuck for a present? Still not caught the chino bug?
Give us 5 minutes of your time to tell you 5 amazing reasons why Chinos are the perfect gift!
1. Chinos can be worn with anything to any occasion making them 100% versatile.
Topman have rocked the chino this season, the grey skinny chino at an affordable £28 can be worn to your Granny’s house for Sunday dinner to a rowdy night on the town with the boys!
2. Comfort is no problem
All Saints have designed not only a stylish pair of chinos but a cosy one too. For just £65 you can own these little beauties, which are sailing in at the top of the comfort chart with a massive 10/10.
3. Feminine Masculinity
That’s right we have already mentioned this trend, and we are set to mention it again, androgyny. It’s one of the festive season’s hottest trends and is sure to add style, class, glamour and a pinch of sexiness to any festive outing.
All Saints rock this trend and have provided women with this stunning pair of slim fitting sand coloured filter chino. The Filter chino features side slit pockets, ticket pocket, All Saints branded button fastening and a signature laundered leather patch. Team with a fitted black shirt and the ultimate heel, an outrageously sparkly clutch and you’ll be turning heads where ever you go.
4. To put it simple they are fashionable.
High street shops, top designers, boy bands, girl bands, celebrity A-Listers and Royalty, basically to sum up everyone who is anyone are jumping on the chino bandwagon.
To add a high street twist to Wills honey moon look try Diesel Larkee Chino Trousers in Sand (also available in navy) for £110.
Last but certainly not least..
5. Price is not an issue.
No matter what your budget you are guaranteed to find the perfect chino to suit your price budget. From as little as good old Primark prices to Top end designer limited edition one off piece there is a chino to suit everybody.
Flannels have teased our taste buds with this pair of chinos at a whopping £325; this pair of chinos is suitable for persons were money is really no object.
Or try this exquisite pair from Ted Baker for a fraction of the price at £89
So there is the rundown of the top 5 reasons as to why the chino is the perfect present for Christmas.
Merry Christmas and have a Chino Fantastic New Year!
Love Chino Tuesdays